PLAY.PIXELACRES.NET
Copied!
? players online!

Please read!-LEODAPANDA

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello! I am LEODAPANDA and the first time I joined your server (pixel acres) the first time 2 days ago, I was permabanned because I broke railroads and I did not know this was wrong, I was organizing my chest and didn't see your warnings, I am so sorry and will give them back, even build them again if asked so. Please let me back on I have made a big mistake, Please give me another chance.
-LEODAPANDA
Posted Apr 1, 19 · OP
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Network Owner
Hi LEODAPANDA,

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal.
You were banned for recieving 3 warnings:
- Griefing TheFlea17 (Rails)
- Griefing chaoslord510 (Farm and animal kills)
- Griefing TheFlea17 (Rails, again)

After each of these warnings, a message was placed in chat saying that you received the warning, yet you continued to grief, even after the first 2 - and a staff member hinting that you should stop. You are also instructed to read /rules every time you leave spawn, and I had forced the rules onto your screen after your first warning, so there is no excuse for you not knowing that griefing is against the rules.

While I was going to give you the benefit of an unban, and leave you with 2 warnings, staff this morning have found evidence of you stealing from OrganicSlippers 44 hours ago - so just hours before your ban.
This would mean you would receive another warning, and instantly get a second ban.
Due to that, I am afraid your ban still stands.

Thank you for understanding, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
~James
0b8Es8n.png
Posted Apr 2, 19
Top Posters
58 Posts
17 Posts
11 Posts
7 Posts
6 Posts
NoticeNotices