PLAY.PIXELACRES.NET
Copied!
? players online!

Tardis

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
I saw something about Tardis in Discord. But didnt really understand what it was. Can you post something in forums explaining what Tardis is and how we use it please? Also if there is anything else new can you post about that as well. It is so much easier to read it here than to try and read between other messages on Discord. Thanks. I look forward to trying out new things on the server. I also look forward to voting rewards when they are finished. :) Amy
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
[OWNER] Pixel_James aOWNER
Pixel_James @ Pixel Acres
Votes:
+41
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Owner
Hey Amy!
We've added a TARDIS plugin that allows players to build their own TARDIS from the show "Doctor Who". Essentially, players make a seed that grows a TARDIS, they can design the inside, and then the outside, and teleport around to any world, player, coordinate, or destination they make! Players can also add rooms, companions, make a Sonic Screwdriver, and so much more!
Currently it's on sale for $9.60 in the Donation Store, as it is a very full on and game changing experience. There's a link in the item that has information on how to make and do everything, and players have been using that to work everything out!

We've also added backpacks to the store, /kittycannon, and are working on vote crates atm!

~James
Posted Nov 24, 18
Top Posters
52 Posts
17 Posts
11 Posts
7 Posts
6 Posts
NoticeNotices